Herbology™ Varicose Veins Plaster
Herbology™ Varicose Veins Plaster
The Herbology™ Varicose Veins Plaster is made with skin-friendly materials and enriched with natural herbal extracts that boost blood circulation, address symptoms of varicose veins, and improve overall vein health.
Maddison Fox, USA
My spider veins have become bulgy and bothersome when I hit my 30s that I was seriously considering surgery. I've tried countless methods and topical creams, but nothing worked. Boy, was I glad I came across the Herbology™ Varicose Veins Plaster online! On the night I first used it, I felt immediate relief from the ache and heavy feeling in my calves. I slept better than I had in years! And after a month of continued use, this product diminished the appearance of my raised, greenish veins. This really works as described!
Alexandra Dixon, AU
I am at risk for varicose veins because it runs in the family. And I could actually see them forming. I decided to use the Herbology™ Varicose Veins Plaster to prevent those from worsening. And it did! This patch also gives a fast relief to my tired legs after a long day. I wear heels at work, so this is just perfect as a preventive measure and pain relief.
Eloise Gallagher, UK
I suffer from terrible varicose veins, and compression stockings and the Herbology™ Varicose Veins Plaster really help in encouraging the blood flow to return to the problem areas and ease the pain and swelling. I've been using this for over a month now, and I could see the difference in appearance and size of my veins.-
The Healing Benefits of Herbal Medicine for Varicose Veins
The Herbology™ Varicose Veins Plaster harnesses the natural healing power of traditional medicines in a form of a breathable, portable patch that won’t harm or irritate the skin. This lightweight relief patch eases pain, swelling, and nodules of vascular and varicose veins
When applied directly to the symptom areas, the Herbology™ Varicose Veins Plaster’s herbal ingredients will penetrate the deeper layers of the skin, improve the blood circulation and metabolism in these areas, and diminish the appearance, texture, and the associated symptoms of varicose and spider veins.
The Herbology™ Varicose Veins Plaster is made of breathable materials and infused with rich herbal essence that are safe to the skin, making it an deal remedy for people who suffer from vasculitis or inflammation of the blood vessels, leg fatigue and discomfort, and chronic venous insufficiency, which is a major cause of varicose veins.
- Wild celery (Angelica archangelica) - This traditional herb helps treat spider and varicose veins and their accompanying symptoms such as pain and inflammation. It improves vein health and lowers blood pressure, which is one of major contributing factors to varicose veins.
- Honeysuckle - The antiviral and antioxidant properties found in honeysuckle help reduce swelling and relieve itchiness and other skin-related issues.
- Phellodendron amurense bark extract - Based on studies, this plant extract may help improve venous health post-pregnancy, reduce the visibility of veins, and ease the swelling and pain associated with it.
- Salvia Miltiorrhiza - This herbal extract is used in Chinese medicine to treat vascular disease by stimulating blood flow. It also treats blood stasis or the pooling of blood that could lead to spider or varicose veins.
- Made from breathable, non-woven fabric material that is safe and gentle on skin
- Enriched with herbal plant essence that provides immediate relief for pain, swelling, and nodules of vascular and varicose veins
- Diminishes the appearance of varicose or spider veins
- Comes in a portable design that makes it easy to carry around and travel with
- Boosts blood flow, which makes it suitable for people who are exposed to prolonged standing, sitting, and heel wearing and those with venous issues related to postpartum and obesity
“Varicose veins can ache, swell, or itch, and the Herbology™ Varicose Veins Plaster is the perfect home remedy and on-the-go relief for those symptoms. I suffer from all of the above, and this patch has been a huge help in managing those symptoms. This even decreases the texture and appearance of my bulgy, greenish veins.” - Eliza Elliott, lifestyle editor
Freya Lawson shares how the Herbology™ Varicose Veins Plaster helps her deal with her varicose veins in less than two months of continued use.
Varicose veins run in the family, so it wasn't a surprise that I developed them in my late 20s. I used to rely on compression stockings to improve blood circulation but couldn't see long-term effects. So, I decided to give the Herbology™ Varicose Veins Plaster a try. I did not experience any allergic reaction the first and second time I used it. I noticed immediate relief on the heaviness and ache on the affected areas in my legs.
By this time, my bulgy, noticeable veins have shrunk quite a bit. I could swear the swelling size has decreased by nearly 70%. I did not expect this patch to work this fast!
- Quantity: 6 pieces/bag
- Color: Black
- Material: Non-woven fabric
- Main ingredients: Honeysuckle, Angelica, Phellodendron amurense bark extract, Salvia miltiorrhiza
- 1 x Herbology™ Varicose Veins Plaster
Our products are 100% Cruelty-free, Vegan and Clean formula.
We provide worldwide shipping.
Delivery time for international orders is about 7-14 working days .